Happy New Year! Knoxville, Tennessee is the place to be to ring in 2023! There are so many great things to do this New Year’s Eve, from watching the fireworks on the Henley Bridge to partying at one of the many restaurants and clubs in town. Here is a list of some of the best events and places to celebrate in Knoxville this New Year’s Eve.
We hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year’s Eve!
Best Places to See Fireworks in Knoxville
Ring in the New Year with a bang! Knoxville has some great spots to see the fireworks show. Here are a few of our favorites:
For a waterfront view, head to Volunteer Landing. You can also see the fireworks from the Gay Street Bridge or from any of the restaurants and bars along Knoxville’s riverfront.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly spot, check out Neyland Stadium. The fireworks will be set off from the top of the bluff and can be seen from all around the stadium.
And finally, for a really spectacular show, head to Ijams Nature Center. The fireworks will be set off over the river and can be seen from all around the park.
The Most Popular New Year’s Eve Parties in Knoxville
If you’re looking to party on New Year’s Eve, Knoxville has got you covered. Here are some of the most popular events and venues:
The Knoxville Convention Center is hosting a masquerade ball, where you can enjoy live music, cocktails, and a buffet dinner.
If you’re looking for something a bit more low-key, The Dogwood might be the place for you. They’ll be serving up drinks and New Year’s snacks until midnight.
The Crown and Goose always has a great New Year’s Eve party, and this year is no exception. They’ll have DJs spinning all night long, starting at 10 pm.
If you’re looking to see the fireworks, head on over to Market Square. The show starts at midnight and lasts around 15 minutes.
The Most Delicious New Year’s Eve Dining in Knoxville
If you’re looking for a delicious way to ring in the new year, Knoxville has got you covered. From upscale restaurants to cozy bistros, we’ve got all sorts of culinary experiences to choose from.
Here are a few of our favorites:
1. For a formal evening, head to The Oliver Hotel and enjoy a six-course feast with wine pairings.
2. Or try The French Market Restaurant for an intimate setting and classic Creole cuisine.
3. If you’re in the mood for something a little more casual, check out The Casual Pint for all-you-can-eat pizza and wings.
4. And finally, no New Year’s Eve would be complete without some fireworks! Head to Neyland Stadium to watch the Tennessee Volunteers take on the Vanderbilt Commodores.
The Best New Year’s Eve Events in Knoxville
If you’re looking to ring in the new year with a bang, Knoxville has a ton of events to choose from. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Ring in the New Year at the Knoxville Convention Center. They’re putting on a big party with live music, dancing, and a champagne toast at midnight.
2. Watch the fireworks at the Henley Street Bridge. This is always a popular spot, and the show starts at midnight.
3. Party it up at The Standard. They’re doing a black-and-white ball with hors d’oeuvres, a midnight champagne toast, and a DJ spinning all night long.
4. Eat, drink, and be merry at Calhoun’s on the River. They’re serving up their regular menu plus some special New Year’s dishes like black-eyed peas and ham hocks. And of course, there’ll be lots of drinks to choose from.
5. Head to Market Square for an all-out bash. There’ll be live music, food trucks, and fireworks at midnight.
How to Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Knoxville
Ready to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Knoxville? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Ring in the new year with a bang by watching the fireworks at Worlds Fair Park.
2. Dance the night away at one of Knoxville’s many nightclubs or bars.
3. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the city’s top restaurants.
4. Take a guided tour of downtown Knoxville.
5. Check out one of the many New Year’s Eve events being hosted in the city.
No matter how you choose to spend your New Year’s Eve, we guarantee you’ll have a great time in Knoxville!
Tips for Celebrating New Year’s Eve in Knoxville
Here are some tips to help you have a fantastic New Year’s Eve in Knoxville.
First, get yourself some tickets to the fireworks show. It’s one of the biggest in the country and definitely not to be missed. There’ll be music and food trucks to keep you entertained while you wait for the show to start.
Second, make a reservation at one of Knoxville’s hottest restaurants. Whether you’re in the mood for sushi, barbecue, or Italian, there’s something for everyone. And don’t forget to order dessert—you’re going to need something sweet to help you ring in the new year!
Finally, don’t forget to party! Knoxville has some great clubs, and it’ll be New Year’s Eve, so the parties will be going all night long. Have a great time and Happy New Year!
What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? If you’re looking for things to do in Knoxville, we’ve got you covered. There are plenty of great restaurants, places to see fireworks, and events to check out.
No matter what you’re into, Knoxville has something for you. So get ready to have a blast this New Year’s Eve. We’ll see you there!